For generations, Aston Martin and Silver Cross have represented the finest in British design, engineering, craftsmanship and luxury. Each combines a peerless heritage at the very forefront of their field with a commitment to innovation; a determination to uphold the greatest traditions of British engineering excellence in the contemporary age.
Silver Cross, since 1877, have been passionate about providing ‘the best start in life’. Over 10 million parents, including the world’s Royalty, have trusted Silver Cross to transport their children. To this day they aim to support parents on a baby’s journey from delivery room to school gates.
Now the legendary sports car marque and the company that invented the modern baby carriage have come together in a unique and unprecedented collaboration. Issued in a strictly limited edition of just 800 pieces, the Silver Cross Surf – Aston Martin Edition is a modern masterpiece. It marries prowess with luxury to create a truly exceptional environment for baby, perfect for parents who insist on giving them the very best from day one.
- Surf – Aston Martin Edition chassis finished in anodised aluminium and magnesium alloy
- Surf – Aston Martin Edition seat unit finished in luxurious Alcantara® and leather
- Surf – Aston Martin Edition carrycot finished in Alcantara®, performance fabric and leather
- Alcantara® harness and buckle protector pads
- Performance fabric hood and apron
- Winter footmuff with windproof performance fabrics
- Sun shade and rain shield
- Folding detachable shopping basket
- Suitable from birth
- L98cm x W58cm x H92-100cm
- Chassis 7.5kg, Body 3.8kg
Further Links from YouTube
- History of the Silver Cross Name
- The Silver Cross Brand
- Queen and Prince Philip pushing a Silver Cross