Celebrating 100 years this year, Aston Martin has partnered with Neiman Marcus to sell a special edition Vanquish Volante for it’s 87th annual Holiday Catalog.
1998 was the last time Aston Martin offered a special edition through Neiman Marcus. 10 special DB7 convertible black cars were sold through the holiday catalog.
At $344,500, the price of the Neiman Marcus Edition is $46,505 higher than the “run-of-the-mill” Vanquish Volante. However, as a special incentive, for each gift purchased, the retailer makes a donation of various amounts to The Heart of Neiman Marcus, a foundation that focuses on arts programs for youth. The donation is $3,000 in the case of the Vanquish Volante.
You can visit a page on the special edition at Aston Martin and place your order.
Identical to a Vanquish Volante, the Neiman Marcus edition has some special features, most notably it’s color. The exterior is done in the iconic Seychelles Blue, the same as on the classic DB6 that newlyweds Prince William and Kate Middleton, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, drove off in following their 2011 wedding. The DB6 is owned by William’s father Charles, the Prince of Wales.
Here is a list of the exclusive features on the 2014 Aston Martin Neiman Marcus Edition Vanquish Volante:
• Seychelles Blue exterior paint
• Multi‑layer fabric convertible roof in Atlantic Blue
• Walnut veneer on the dashboard
• Blue brake calipers
• 20‑spoke diamond‑turned alloy wheels with Liquid Silver finish
• Bright finish front grille and rear tailpipes
• Magnum meshes
• Sterling silver and flux enamel wing badges
• Hourglass quilted seat accents
• Black soft leather interior with Aurora Blue contrast stitching and welt
• Quilted door insert with Aurora Blue welt
• Obsidian Black carpet with Aurora Blue binding
• Ivory Roekona and Ivory alcantara headlining
• Black hardware pack
• Satin chrome instrument dials and controls
• Black gearshift paddles with Aurora Blue leather tips
• Unique Neiman Marcus Q sill plaques
• Matching four‑piece leather luggage set